Somerset County operates three separate DASH buses. The buses run between residential areas in Bound Brook, New Brunswick and North Brunswick to businesses in the Somerset section of Franklin Township.
- (PDF schedule)
DASH makes connections with the Raritan Valley Line at the Bound Brook Rail Station and with the Northeast Corridor Line at the New Brunswick Rail Station.
- The bus operates Monday through Friday only.
- DASH is public transportation and anyone is eligible to use it.
- Drivers cannot make unscheduled route changes.
- The fare is $2.00 for a one-way ride; drivers cannot make change, exact change is required
- Children age 5 and under ride free if accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are available in advance, at face value, from the driver or by calling 908-231-7151.
- All buses are accessible.
- Drivers will assist customers who may need assistance getting on or off the bus.
- Bus route is subject to change due to weather conditions, roadway construction or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Route deviation service is available where conditions allow. One deviation per trip will be allowed.
- Riders needing route deviation must call 908-231-7151 24-hours in advance.
- Somerset County Transportation reserves the right to authorize appropriate route deviation requests, subject to local regulations.
- Service animals, respirators and portable oxygen tanks are permissible.
DASH will not operate on the following holidays:
New Year's Day